Makeup I Would Love to Own

So today I thought I would make a blog post about makeup I would love to own but don't own because they are either too expensive or I just haven't got around to buying them either online or in store. 

The Nyx Angel Veil Primer! I have heard so many good things about this amazing primer! I am always on the hunt for a primer that makes my makeup both look flawless and stay all day!


So I don't own any Anastasia Beverlly Hills makeup. Mainly cause of the price tag. This palette caught my eye and immediately made me wish I was a millionare! (It's the Soft Glam Palette by the way). I just feel like you could create so many natural looks with this palette but add a pop of sparkle!

OMG! These Australis Metallix cream eyeshadows are B-E-A-utiul! I do have one and the formula is amazing ad I definitely need the rest of them! Especially the goldy bronzey rose goldey colours!

Again, Too Faced is another brand I do not own anything from. I have loved the look of these liquid lipsticks (all the colours) since I first saw them on youtube several years ago! Another product on my wishlist!

Lastly, the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette! Lately, I have been craving a peachy eyeshadow look and this beautiful palette would be perfect for that. Again, I wish I was a millionare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood is messy........

Sunset Eyes

Current Beauty Favourites