Current Beauty Favourites

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder is my new favourite powder. I got the powder in translucent and paid $10 on special from my local pharmacy. It is the perfect powder to set your makeup and doesn't make your face look like a cakey mess.


The Lacura Barely There eyeshadow palette from Aldi! HOLY SMOKES PEOPLE! For an eyeshadow palette sold at Aldi, the quality is amazing. I actually bought this for $1 (you heard right) at a garage sale and it's amazing. I think it could definitely be a dupe for one of the Urban Decay Naked palettes which are around $70 each. Definitely not an exact dupe but a much cheaper alternative. 


I love this setting spray so much! I actually use it as a primer and a setting spray and it works amazing at making my makeup stay put.

Now I am quite aware that these brushes probably are not authentic Zoeva as I paid $15 on ebay, but they are absolutely amazing. They don't shed like the morphe brushes I used to have and they make your makeup look absolutely flawless.


Now believe it or not, I found this LIGHTLY USED Australis AC On tour Contour Kit at a garage sale for 20 cents! 20 CENTS! :o I could not believe my luck! Have wanted to try this product for months and months! A couple of the colours were a little bit broken but I didn't care as it was such a steal for only 20 cents! The contour shades are too dark for me but I use them as brow shades. I love the banana powder and the highlights so much! They give the perfect, natural glow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood is messy........

Sunset Eyes