How I Cope....








So I get a lot of questions about how I cope with everything that is thrown at me (yes, I'm talking about my current marriage breakdown due to him cutting off all contact). Believe me, it's difficult. And I'm definitely not strong all the time. There are always times when I want to crawl into a ball and hibernate.

But I am a Mum. I am a woman. I am a human. I have to keep going. My husband may not be here, but I am and so is my beautiful girl. We have to keep living. Even though at times it's rediculously hard. I have my beautiful little girl constantly making me smile and laugh and reminding me that I am doing something right.

I am a firm believer in making time for yourself when you are a Mum. Don't get me wrong, I always make sure my baby has everything she needs. She's always clean, fed and happy. But I also refuse to put my own needs aside. As previously mentioned, I am a woman as well as a Mum. I always make sure I have a nice coffee, play with makeup, read trashy magazines, watch youtube videos and just do anything that makes me happy. This is a big part of how I cope.

It is so important when you're having a hard time to make sure you have an amazing support team around you, which I do. I have so many people wanting to help in so many ways, even if it is just to have a chat.

Finally, I know that God has everything under control. And he's not going to put me through more than I can handle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood is messy........

Sunset Eyes

Current Beauty Favourites